WHAT OUR COOLANT/ANTIFREEZE FLUID SERVICE IS AND WHEN YOU NEED IT
Ever wonder how your car keeps its cool? Whether you call it coolant or antifreeze, it’s what keeps your engine protected and your vehicle from overheating. Think yours may be need some attention? Bring your car to us, and we’ll happily check it for free.
How do I know I need my coolant/antifreeze fluid checked?
- Your coolant or antifreeze level is low when you check it
- Your temperature gauge is rising into the “hot” zone or above where it rests normally
- You see white smoke coming from under the hood—another sign your vehicle may be overheating
- You see white exhaust smoke, a symptom of burning coolant
- You find a bright green, sweet-smelling liquid (your coolant or antifreeze) leaking under your vehicle