Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires are the perfect balance of performance, comfort, and road confidence. These all-season light truck/SUV tires will ride the seasons of life with you.
Buy Dueler H/L Tires & Drive in Luxury
No matter the season, don’t you want the tires on your light truck or SUV to give you the sense that you’re enjoying a luxurious ride as well as excellent all-season handling? Of course, you do.
Bridgestone’s Dueler H/L tires (the H/L stands for “highway luxury”) deliver the exceptional performance and sophisticated design that drivers of light trucks and SUVs demand. They’re engineered to easily navigate big-city highways and suburban roads, providing a quiet ride that supplies passenger-car comfort.
In addition, Dueler H/L tires handle well in both wet and dry conditions (even light snow), regardless of whether it’s spring, summer, winter, or fall.
Dueler H/L Tire Tech
So, how does the Dueler H/L accomplish all of that? Here are some of the tire group’s features. Note that not all of these features apply to all Dueler H/L tires.
- CO-CS (Computer Optimized Component System) maximizes tire performance by optimizing the appropriate combination of tread design, casing shape, materials, and construction.
- O-BEAD improves uniformity and ride comfort through the use of a single strand of cable in the bead construction.
- LL CARBON (Long Link) helps improve tread wear and resists cracking, chipping, and tearing thanks to a special long length carbon structure.
- EPO (Extended Performance Optimization) integrates the Dual-Layer Tread and Extended Performance Compound (EPC) to put the brakes on the loss of wet braking and handling performance as the tire wears.
- EPC Tread Compound decreases the hardening effects of heat for continued flexibility and wet performance as the tire wears.
- Dual Layer Tread minimizes the effect of wear on wet tire performance by exposing high grip rubber as the tire wears.
Dueler H/L Tire Types
Dueler H/L tires come in a couple of different types, primarily the H/L Alenza, H/L Alenza Plus, and H/L 400.
Dueler H/L Alenza
The Dueler H/L Alenza is Bridgestone’s Crossover/SUV Touring All-Season tire for premium crossover and sport utility vehicles, as well as light-duty pickup trucks. It’s designed for year-round traction in dry and wet conditions, including light snow.
Dueler H/L Alenza Plus
The Dueler H/L Alenza Plus offers the same look, sidewall design, and superb tread of the H/L Alenza. Think of them as tire cousins. But while they share some of the same DNA, the Dueler H/L Alenza goes a step above with a tread compound that can increase fuel efficiency by as much as 10% compared with the Dueler H/L Alenza. That’s thanks to the reduced rolling resistance incorporated into the Dueler H/L Alenza; low rolling resistance means more fuel efficiency.
Bridgestone’s Platinum Pact Limited Warranty covers all Dueler H/L tires. In fact, this warranty applies to every Bridgestone passenger and light truck tire except winter and “temporary use” spare tires.
All in all, Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires offer a potent combination of nimbleness and knockout design — a combination that’ll keep you miles ahead in terms of performance and durability.
Where to Buy Bridgestone Dueler H/L Tires
If you’re as convinced of the comfort and class of Bridgestone Dueler H/L tires as we are, head today to your local Firestone Complete Auto Care, where we can expertly equip your ride with the right Dueler H/L or other Bridgestone tire!
The post Why Buy Bridgestone Dueler HL Tires? appeared first on Completely Firestone.